for more articles
Ways To Explode Your Orders
1. Persuade visitors to link to your web site.
Give them a freebie in exchange for them linking to your web
site. It could be content, software, etc.
2. Link to web sites that provide useful information or services for your
visitors. If you have many useful links on your site, they may
make it their start page.
3. Spice-up your web site's wording using plenty of adjectives. It gives
your visitors a clearer vision of what your explaining or
describing to them.
4. Don't make your banner ads look like ads. Most people ignore banner ads.
Design them to look like content and have them click to read the
5. Join affiliate programs that go with the theme of your web site. You'll
just be wasting valuable space and time if your visitors aren't
interested in them.
6. Market your web site as a free club instead of a web site. This'll
increase your repeat visitors and sales because people enjoy
belonging to groups.
7. Interact with your online customers on a regular basis. This'll show them
you care about them. You could use a chat room, forum or message
8. Check your web site links regularly. After people click on one link, and
it doesn't work, they usually won't risk wasting their time
clicking on another one.
9. Give visitors a positive experience when they're at your web site.
Provide them with original content and free stuff. They'll tell
all of their friends about it.
10. Share customers with other businesses that have the same target
audience. Offer their product to your customers if, in exchange
they do the same for you.
About the author:
Rudy Cline publishes "Home Business Tips", a fresh and informative
newsletter dedicated to supporting people like YOU! If you`re
looking for the *best rated* home business opportunities from an
honest friend in the business, come by and grab a F-R-E-E
subscription today at: