for more articles
Things You Can Do With A Product That Doesn't Sell
|1. Sell the
reprint/reproduction rights to the product. You could make money
selling other people the rights to reproduce and sell the
product. People are always looking for new products to sell.
2. Giveaway the product for free from your web site. Just because it won't
sell doesn't mean people won't visit your web site to get it for
free. They may see another product you sell and buy that one.
3. Try auctioning off the product at an online auction. You may make part of
your investment back. If you're lucky, you may even make a
profit because people sometimes get into bidding wars and will
bid a higher price than the product is worth.
4. Use the product as a free bonus for another product you sell. This will
increase the perceived value of the product you're selling.
People will feel they're receiving more for less.
5. Contact businesses with the same target market and see if they would be
interested in using your product as a free bonus for their
product. You could place your ad on the product and get free
6. Sell your product to businesses at wholesale cost as a promotional
product. Businesses are always looking for products they can
giveaway to their customers with their advertising on the
product. You could make part of your investment back.
7. Barter your product to other businesses for things you need for your own
business. You could trade for their products or services. This
will save you money and help make up for your profit loss.
8. You could create an online contest so people could win your product. This
will attract traffic to your web site. You also could get free
advertising by listing it on online contest directories.
9. If you decide to giveaway the product for free, allow other people to
giveaway the product for free. Place your web site ad on the
product. This will spread your advertising and attract even more
people to your site.
10. Ask businesses with the same target audience if they would be interested
in combining your product with their product. You could then
sell them together as a package deal and split the profits. You
may have better results selling your product this way.
About the author:
"Not Only Will I Give You the Secret Blueprint that I Use to Make
Six-Figures Per Year Online, I'll Also Provide You with the
Products, Resources and Services Needed to Do It Yourself!"